Good design solves many problems with few solutions, and our cages embody this philosophy. In spite of it's apparent simplicity, an Evotion cage has many noteworthy features.
- Our unique hinged design consists of a top and a bottom section that slot together, and two strap pieces. This design makes for a pinch-free device that is extremely easy to put on and take off, even if the wearer is a bit excited.
- The locking straps are identical and symmetrical, meaning that they can be used on the top or bottom of the cage. You can also order additional straps to accommodate other locks, such as single-use security locks.
- Plastic- don't knock it!
For lifestyle wearers, weight is tremendously important. Our cages weigh in the neighborhood of 20 to 40 grams, a fraction of most other cages. The design places that small weight on the back of the head of the penis, or the glans, leaving no pressure at all on the piercing.
Our cages are 100% nylon, with no metal used anywhere in the design. Cages come standard with a brass padlock, but if you prefer to use something else such as a plastic security lock, we can provide you with straps for your preferred locking mechanism.
The plastic we use is very strong, and slightly flexible, making it extremely resistant to breakage. It's available in several bold colors.
The printing process is called laser sintering, and works differently from household 3D printers which extrude a tiny bead of plastic. The laser sintering process involves melting extremely fine powder with a laser, the resolution is drastically better than what an extrusion printer can attain. Furthermore, the technology allows for printing in metals, which we intend to explore in the future.
- The cage is largely open, which aids in cleaning and drying, as well as reducing weight. Customers who prefer more coverage, don't hesitate to hit us up! We enjoy working with our customers to create unique cages, and most customizations are included in the price.
- The finished product is mat, not shiny. This works out well for us because glossy plastic tends to cling onto moist skin, and can grab with surprising strength. A slightly textured finish breaks the suction, promoting airflow and decreasing friction between the cage and the skin. We hand sand the prong that goes goes through the PA piercing so that it slides in smoothly. All of our products get a wax coating that repels water and helps to seal the device. The wax comes to us from the skin care industry and is completely safe for contact with skin.
- Secured by a Prince Albert piercing - Prince Albert piercings (PAs) are common throughout the world for some very good reasons.
- They are easy piercings to get and to heal. They are also very easy to stretch. When healed they tend not to give much trouble.
- There is a strong psychological effect from the sight of one.
- People that are serious about living in chastity will find that piercings provide the most comfortable, lowest-maintenance method of securing.
- Doing away with the cock ring removes annoyances, weight, and potential pinch points.
- Cock rings make cages much harder to put on, especially for others to put on you.
- Sport is legitimately possible in an Evotion Cage. Exercise is an essential part of a healthy life, and any cage that hinders it is not truly suited for long term wear. Our cages can shift around and still return to the right position, and since no weight rests on the balls, a sudden jolt won't blind you with pain.
- Cages using a piercing to secure the penis feel more secure, and have more of a locked-in sensation.
- The PA prong is shaped to follow the natural path of the urethra. Because it is straight where it emerges from the tip, the wearer gets a pee stream that is unprecedented in chastity cages. Obviously different people will have different results, but most have had good results so far.
- We recommend an 8 gauge or larger Prince Albert Piercing. You can also choose a frenum based design, or a combination of both. The frenum design comes with jewelry of any size you like.
- Integral Locking Strap design
- The straps that get locked around the cage do more than simply prevent it from opening. They also interface with the top and bottom halves to support them and prevent them from closing all the way, eliminating the possibility of pinching from the two halves closing too far.
- The straps are modular. This means that every strap we make of a particular diameter will work with your cage. Order several different straps for different padlocks and security locks.
- The straps are symmetrical. This means they don't have a left and right, and they can be flipped so that the lock is underneath. This can be useful for making the cage less detectible under thin or tight pants or simply because someone likes the look better.
- If you find yourself in a situation where you have to cut off the cage, you will only have to destroy one of the straps, for which you can easily order a replacement.
Our "ball trap" devices feature a clever design that allows the cage to close and lock normally without the base ring in place. If you order a device with accommodation for a piercing, it will be secure with or without the base ring.
Disclaimer: Evotion Wearables makes no warranty, expressed or implied, as to the safety or efficacy of any of its products. All of Evotion Wearables’ products are sold as toys for adult entertainment only and are to be enjoyed at the wearer's own risk. Evotion Wearables accepts no responsibility for injuries or any other damages sustained while using its products. The user assumes all risk and liability associated with their use.