Obviously, sizing of chastity cages is critically important, which is why most people will never find a production cage that fits just right. We are excited to be the first to offer personalized, one-off cages to our customers for attainable prices. We have been innovating every year to develop more highly evolved cages that can be scaled and adapted to almost anyone's needs. The standard price of a cage includes custom diameter, length, glans length, PA size, and PA depth. Orion & Cage 8 also includes a custom sized base ring.
- We prefer measurements in millimeters.
- Please don't over-estimate your size!
- The first measurement we need to know is Shaft Circumference, diameter is fine too, but circumference seems to be easier for people to measure accurately. We need the diameter or the circumference of the shaft of the penis, while completely flaccid, but not cold-shrunken. For circumference, wrap a cloth measuring tape or piece of ribbon around, for diameter, sight down across a ruler. Take your time and get an accurate measurement at a time when you haven't been thinking about anything sexy in a while, but not right after a dip in the Pacific. Surprising yourself with a quick measurement can work well. Please note that it is extremely common for people to over estimate their size! Your cage will fit best if it's not too big. We will make your cage to the exact measurements you provide!
- For Bijou & Cage Seven models shaft length is open to personal preference. We measure length from the back of the glans to the rear end of the cage. Once you know your total shaft length, subtract about 30% from it to accommodate for shrinkage and freedom of movement. You must do the math, we will make your cage the exact length you enter into the form.
- For Orion Cage Eight models, shaft length includes the thickness of the base ring, and should be closer to your real length measured from behind the glans to the top of your shaft.
- Next tell us the Glans Length, and the PA Depth, which is the distance from the tip of the penis to the center of the exit point of the PA piercing.
- Finally, we need to know the gauge of your piercing. 6ga or larger is preferable. 10ga is the minimum.
- In all cases, we will give the model a slight downward curve when it's length allows. We can't put much of a curve on shorter cages because it can distort the strap interface and hinge mechanism. It will tend to hang straight down anyway.
- For Orion & Cage Eight models, you need to know your preferred base ring size. Generally, it should be just big enough to pop your balls through, without pain, when you are completely flaccid. Prior experience with cock rings is helpful for knowing what works for you.
Limitless customization is available for modest additional charges, and often for free. Don't hesitate to inquire, and don't order too large!